Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hello and fuck you

I am a very angry person. Don't get me wrong, by nature I'm really not, but I have Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED) or Militant Episode Disorder (MED). This is an uncommon disorder of the brain characterized by explosive outbursts of behavior (throwing, breaking things, inflicting physical harm on others) that is disproportional to the provocation. It is an impulse control disorder. It is sometimes linked to temporal lobe epilepsy. Those who do have unprovoked violence associated with the disorder show loss of cells and abnormalities in the left hemisphere of the brain. All of this to go along with my OCD and my Agoraphobia making me one big walking venom cocktail.

So to curb this a bit I became a writer. I write primarily about music, but sometimes I have to get shit off my chest. That is what this is for. And it's also because I've had more than a few people say they miss my "pissed off to fucking hell" blogs.


Oh, and in case you are wondering, caveat lector is Latin for "Let the reader beware". And so, with that, you have been warned.

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home