Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Waiting
For you
Patiently hoping your feelings might change
Breathing
For me now
Guess I'm coping
But at least I'm feeling

Don't take it for what you see
Cause it could be worse

Explosion to fade out
Cut to a girl lying motionless in the sand
Wondering what we're about
surround now the sound of wings softly pushing air

I want to know how flying feels

As the sun with the seasons you change
While I'm standing here
Waiting for you

All too often we doubt
Something so true
It leaves us naked where we stand
I saw your breath make a cloud
Raining an ocean of your preciousness in my hand

I think I know how dying feels

And if this is all just a dream
What's one more year
Waiting for you

I'm still Waiting for you
Facing that I'm slowly dying here

(JCS)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home