Friday, July 13, 2007

"If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough."

- Ann Landers

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."

- Anais Nin

"Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver."

- Barbara De Angelis

Infantile love follows the principle: "I love because I am loved."
Mature love follows the principle: "I am loved because I love."
Immature love says: "I love you because I need you."
Mature love says: "I need you because I love you."

- Erich Fromm

"We need not think alike to love alike."

- Francis David

"When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace."

- HH the Dalai Lama

"If I know what love is, it is because of you."

- Herman Hesse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home