Friday, January 12, 2007

The law and what it costs (in terms of money, sanity and other people's resolve)

What can stress you out more than financial burden...? Having the very idea of that financial burden looming over your head before the day, (thank God I have a cool lawyer). I have been in an unnatural funk (or natural depending on how well you actually know me) for a few weeks now. I knew the day would come after the holidays too and there really is no way to prepare for it. Since my "problem", I've been thinking to myself that I was going to take things day by day and not let it get to me, but alas, it's time and I am all but falling apart.

The good news is that I have a support structure of my family, my very truely great friends and my ever-loving and patient Laura. That's not to say that this is an easy time for me, there have been numerous obsticles and things getting in the way no matter how big or small, but the bottum line is that this would all be even more difficult did I not have the people in my life that I do, and I appreciate you all very VERY much!

It's going to be a difficult year for me, I know this, and just as it always has been, is and ever shall be, villians come out of hiding when you are at your lowest, but heros can come out of the woodworks when things are their bleakest too. Which one am I, which one are you?

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home