Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Sleeper Awakens

Who should call me yesterday after nearly a decade of silence but an old friend (ex-girlfriend to be exact) from Missouri, Ms. Josie Anne Mondragon. Talk about an over due phone call. It's sad that it takes a tragedy to bring people together, but out of tragedy, at least people do come together. I am surprised that the only people I have heard from (other than family) regarding said tragedy is Josie, Erin and Misty (to whom I have not talked in 17+ years. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I am so glad to have gotten to talk to Josie. Seems there was things I'd pushed to the back of my head and not thought about in a good long while that she brought back to the surface so, I'm grateful for that. Here's to hoping we will keep in touch this time. (and surprise, she just called :)

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home