Monday, August 06, 2007

ANGER! FUCKING ANGER!

I am about to my fucking limit with a shit load of fucking things going on in my life. People seem dead set on making my life a goddamn torture fest and it is all I can fucking do to keep from snapping! I am forced at my job to sit idle for a fucking hour doing nothing and fucking up my entire schedule for whatever mother fucking reason and I am sick to death of being the person who has to work extra fucking hard trying to make my shit run smoothly all the while I am screwed out of any extra money, out of any accolades and I watch other people perfectly fucking capable of doing the same thing do NOTHING but fucking socialize and eat for most of the day...WHAT THE FUCK! And this people, is just what I have to fucking endure at work! Wanna hear what is going on outside of work...in my personal life?! I won't go there for one reason and one reason only. If I write about that right now, I am going to seriously fucking lose it. That is how pissed off I am...suffice it to say, there are WAY too many fucking people trying to sabotage things in my and my loved ones lives and any minute now, I fully expect karma to drop by and lay complete and utter waste to these fucking liars. You have it coming...just wait! Was this me venting? Fuck no...this is my announcing a pre-cursor to my life-ruining anxiety attack. Fuck off!

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home