Tuesday, December 18, 2007

How to be a Condescending Jerk-Off 101

In response to my blog (opinion) about Irish "Americans", a nice anonymous (proper) Irish "person" saw fit to miss the point of the blog completely, comment about the "American-Irish" and all that he or she would know about them (us) and share his or her VAST knowledge of how to use "ALL CAPS" and be condescending...anonymously.

odonnetj@tcd.ie said...

Er.... 'Paddy' is not derogatory. I'm Irish (proper Irish - I live there and was born there - I'm not an American). Paddy is only derogatory when being used as a generic term to describe all Irish people, in the same way that 'Mick' is. But it is a legitimate and very common shortening of the name Padraig (the Irish form of 'Patrick'), and everyone IN IRELAND calls it Paddy's Day.

And Matthew Kim Amyx III responded...

Er...I stand corrected Mr. or Mrs. "Holier than Thou"...I guess I'm not "proper" Irish and my family and our opinions don't count. In the meantime, you can keep your "er" and your fucking "ALL CAPS" bullshit to your fucking self and try getting a point across in a NON-CONDESCENDING way next time. Asshole!

Er...feel free to FUCK off...

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home