Thursday, December 27, 2007

S'il vous plaît enlever le couteau de mon dos

If you've ever wanted to find out how many faces someone is capable of having, or whether or not they have the capacity to do things behind your back and think you won't find out, or if you've ever wanted to know just how vain they have the ability to REALLY be...find them on myspace, add them and do a little research.

See how many comments they leave your girlfriend and all the sudden how few you get. See how many of your friends begin leaving comments with pictures of them and your friends and your "girlfriend" and how those get left on countless pages throughout the digital dumping ground for lost integrity and vague references to a lack of solidarity and friendship.

Witness first hand the little myspace cliques that form and how if you have your own opinion or personality you're often if not always left out of any and all equations, gatherings and e-vites. See if people don't display their true colors without the slightest clue of how "colorless" they've proven themselves to truly be.

"God defend me from my friends; from my enemies I can defend myself."

- Proverb

Please remove the knife from my back
(((03)))

1 Comments:

Blogger V. said...

Man "The Space" what can one say? Probably one of the best sources of information and MIS-information on the planet. I promise you'll see me coming if I ever decide to cut you from sternum to scrotum. You have my word.

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home