Tuesday, February 05, 2008

フリクリ(オーブイエー) pronounced Fu-ri Ku-ri

Got a new thing on Monday Nights after The Boondocks. I'd always heard of FLCL (or Furi Kuri or Fooly Cooly), I think it was from Trip or Walt, but I'd never watched it, that is until last Monday. So last night, to make sure it wasn't a lark, I watched it again...and it turns out, this episode (V) was even better than last weeks (IV, go fig). I don't know enough of the storyline (god knows why) to tell you anything about it...but I'm already on ebay looking to supplement my DVD collection with anything and everything FLCL.

(((03)))

1 Comments:

Blogger Trip Carmichael said...

There's only 6 episodes. The next one is the last one. Probably one of the coolest episodes too. There's a part where they kinda imitate manga. It's awesome.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home