Monday, November 06, 2006

Astalahades Mother Fucker (from Empyreal)

What's the best news on the weekend (year, or century)? Saddam is a dead man...he was sentenced to hang...I have always hated that I have friends that like to watch those death videos (I know, go figure)...but I want to watch the death of this uber-fag...I want to see his stupid fucking legs twitch just before his soul gets shot straight to white mans hell. My only complaint is that I wish I could have watched his fuckhead sons go out too...I think one is still alive so there is hope...too bad they can't show the world that whole family being tortured. Think I'm going overboard?...do some research on Saddam and his offspring...see if you hold back your emotions when you find out what these people did to other human beings. Fuck you if you have any compassion for this prick or his family.

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home