Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Death and Human Relations (...can you hear me from up on your cross?)

You will get me back for all infractions. There is no point in letting me know what it wrong...afterall, something might be acomplished were you to do so. We may come to some compromise, solve some problems, get to the root of what is bothering you.

So in light of the situation, please ignore me or get back at me for what has upset you, be on the constant defensive and give everyone else in the world the benifit of the doubt while completely dismissing me. Why show any compasion toward the person you claim to love? Just feel free to point out my faults and short-comings. That way, when you decide to bail...you don't have to take any responcibility.

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home