Friday, September 05, 2008

L'Enquête hors d'Hier Malade

1.
You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station:
~ Almost always have to get kettle chips, anything that has chocolate and peanut butter and a big Smart Water

2.
If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
~ A Humpback Whale

3.
Who's your favorite redhead?
~ Heather Walsh

4.
What do you order when you're at IHOP?
~ Eggs, Sausage and Pancakes

5.
Last book you read?
~ Black seas of Infinity by H.P.
Lovecraft

6. Describe your mood.

~ It involves a giant question mark and I HATE having questions that I or anyone else can't answer...so I'd say my mood is...not great


7.
Describe the last time you were injured?
~ I'm not much of a klutz but...I'd say winter of '95 when I sliced my middle and index fingers right between them on my left hand

8.
Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
~ I wouldn't want to be stuck with friends because by the time we got out, we all probably wouldn't like one another at all...and we may have to eat each other to survive...should the need arise

9.
Rock concert or symphony?
~ Honestly, who calls it a "Rock Concert" anymore?

10.
What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
~ A calander

11.
Favorite Soda?
~ Diet Coke w/ Splenda

12.
What type of shirt are you wearing?
~ A light blue ltd.
edition pre-sale Pelican shirt from the the Pink Mammoth 10"

13.
If you could only use one form of transportation:
~ a '98 Chevy Silverado

14.
Most recent movie you have watched in theaters?
~ HA! I'm not much on theaters...it was probably The Devil's Rejects

15.
Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for:
~ Patricia Arquette (and that will ALWAYS be my answer forever and ever)

16.
Whats your favorite kind of cake?
~ German Chocolate

17.
What did you have for dinner last night?
~ Blueberry Yogurt with granola, flax and pumpkin seeds

18.
Look to your left, what do you see?
~ A picture of Laura, a Nascar calender, coffee, a Vick's Vapor Inhaler and 3 Cult of Luna CDs.


19.
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
~ I do not but it's a habit I wish I could break

20.
Favorite toy as a child?
~ Legos

21.
Do you buy your own groceries?
~ Yes but I tend to put it off, I'm not great in a grocery store.
People are SO rude and stupid

22.
Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
~ I'm positive they do

23.
Whens the last time you had gummy worms?
~ Valentine's Day of 2007

24.
Whats your favorite fruit?
~ Watermelon

25.
Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
~ I don't, but my mother has one

26.
Do you like running long distances?
~ I don't like doing anything long distances

27.
Have you ever eaten snow?
~ I lived in Colorado and Southern Missouri so, absolutely

28.
What color are your bedsheets?
~ Navy

29.
Whats your favorite flower?
~ That kind with the Gräfenberg inside

30.
Do you do ballet?
~ I prefer things that are NOT boring to me

31.
Do you listen to classical music?
~ Most definitely

32.
What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head?
~ The theme from the original Battlestar Galactica

33.
Do you watch Sponge Bob?
~ Occasionally I will come across it while channel surfing and will stop on it because it reminds me of my sister Samantha

34.
What temperature is it outside right now?
~ Clear and 68

35.
Do people consider you smart?
~ About a great many things that are useless in everyday life

36.
How many piercings do you have?
~ Four that are currently occupied, several more that are vacant at the moment

37.
Are you signed on AIM?
~ No, YIM

38.
Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
~ I wasn't "trying"

39 .
How do you feel about your family?
~ Very close

40.
Do you have an iPod?
~ I do not, I still love hauling my CDs everywhere

41.
What time do you go to bed?
~ between 12:30 and 1:00

42.
What CD is currently in your CD player?
~ Salvation by Cult of Luna

43.
What movie do you know every line to?
~ Raising Arizona

44.
What is your favorite salad dressing?
~ I had this Sesame Seed dressing at my Aunt Mary's that was REALLY good

45.
What do you want for Christmas this year?
~ Same thing I want every year

46.
What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
~ My Grandmother out in Florida

47.
Do you like hugs?
~ Who among us without issues does not?

48.
Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
~ Always, they're always there

49.
Whats the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
~ My last name is Amyx (Ay-Mix) but few people outside my home town say it correctly unless I say it first (and sometimes even then they don't) most people say (Am-Ix)

50.
Last person you hugged?
~ Ybanez (it was his birthday)

Out Sick Yesterday Survey

(((03))) (photo by timothysschenck)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My girls made me german chocolate for my birthday, it is my fav as well. and i love hugs but mostly have to rape someone for them... :)

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home