Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Death of "Seem" (or...why you will be writen off) [Redeaux from 09.19.07]

Let me explain something to the lot of you about a certain kind of idiot with which we unfortunately have to share the world. When I see a sentence from that reads: "I can't seem to find..." or "I can't seem to get it to work..." or anything with the word "seem" within it other than it's valid, intended use, I have to Immediately write you off. You don't "seem" to not be able to do something... you aren't. You don't "seem" to not be able to find something...you can't.

The immeasurably high amount the of misuse of this word is a classic example of non-thinking fuck-wads in our society that repeat buzz words because they think that it makes them sound sophisticated when in all actuality, it makes them look like slack-jawed dipshits!

I will not, nor should anyone have to suffer the misuse of this word anymore! If you get an IM or e-mail from someone and they "can't seem" to do something...call them out on their rape of the English language...or better yet...ignore them. This isn't just my opinion, there are other people with IQ's higher than that of a mountain goat who are also sick to death of your thoughtless, lazy banter.

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home