Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ozark Empire (or...the Emperor's Return)

I'm headed off to Missouri tomorrow for my sister Samantha's wedding. This will be the first time I've returned to my home state and town since my ex-wife and I went back in 2002 before we were married. I do miss Missouri for all it's beauty and all my friends and family there and I am really looking forward to seeing a lot of those that I've not seen in so long.

Over the last few days I have had a ton of e-mails from people asking if I will be able to hang while I am there, and that makes me feel good...but I am going for my sister and while I would very much like to see everyone, I'm afraid this will be a short trip and I won't be able to see everyone who's asked me to stop by or call when I get there.

Once I get done with all the "crap" I have going on in Tejas...I fully plan on a trip back for a week or more so that I can visit with all the friends I've had and the friends I've made back in Missouri (it's not Missoura!) and will most definitely let everyone know when I come back.

So, Caveat lector will be left unattended for the next several days. In the meantime, check out the blogs of some of my friends in my link section and I'll have pics to show off when I get back.

Your humble mother fucker,

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home