Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Death of "Seem" (or...why you WILL be writen off should this occur)

Let me explain something about a certain kind of FUCKING idiot...when I get a sentence from you that says something along the lines of "I can't seem to find..." or "I can't seem to get it to work..." or anything of that nature with the word "seem" in it...I will IMMEDIATELY write you off from the world of people that use their brain. Hell, I might even write you off from the world of humans. You don't "seem" to not be able to do something...you fucking AREN'T able to do it...PERIOD. You don't "seem" to not be able to find something...you can't fucking find it. The use of this word is a classic example of non-thinking fuck-wads in our society that use buzz words because they think that it makes them sound sophisticated when in all actuality, it makes you look like fucking slack-jawed dipshit! I will not, nor should anyone have to suffer the misuse of this word any fucking more! If you get an IM or e-mail from someone and they "can't seem" to do something...call them out on their rape of the English language...or better yet...ignore the fuck out of them. IT MUST STOP!

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home