Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Dream-Quest of Unknown Amyxul

I've always had weird dreams, and by weird I mean that I'm pretty sure normal people don't go where I go. But, the last week or more has proven that even I can be outdone in the realm of the surreal.

Dreaming in and out of consciousness, waking, dreaming, waking, dreaming...in between lives in freezing sweat...dreams of abandoned love, of storm-ravaged landscapes and wars fought in secret places. Dirt roads leading to world's end and the universe's as-yet untold histories of races yet to be created. All of these I am in the process of trying to write down and piece together for a collection of short-stories. In the mean time, each night...I'll continue to collect content in hopes that the madness of my dream-filled nights doesn't enter my day.

"Shun, then, the outer hells and stick to the things of your youth."

- Nyarlathotep
(The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath)

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home