Wednesday, September 10, 2008

altruiste, le froid et calme

I said what you wanted to hear
And what I wanted to say
So, I will take it back
And all the dishes intact? Let them be broken...

It's easy to be
Easy and Free
When it doesn't mean anything
'cause you remain selfless, cold and composed...

You've done me no favor to call and be nice
Telling me I can take anything I like
You don't owe me to be so polite
You've done no wrong, get out of my sight...

Come on baby and throw me a right to the chin
Just don't stare like you never cared, I know you did
You just smiled like a bank teller
Blankly telling me “have a nice life...”

Come on baby and throw me a right to the chin
Just one sign that will show me that you give a shit
But she just smiles politely and I grow weaker and I,
said what you wanted to hear…


(Bf5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home