Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Revue


I had my annual review at work yesterday and pretty much everyone who knows me knows that I was kind of worried about it.

I got a great review. My boss was very kind to point out strong points I thought were lost on him and the people I work with for the most part since I tend to work alone and don't really need my hand held.

He was also very positive about my faults. Rather than tell me that they are in fact "faults" he suggested ways we could work on them which I found very constructive.

I walked away from the review with a renewed sense of self and title.

Good for Matt!

Thank you to the people who sent positive vibes my way, talked about it and asked about the situation. Here's to you!
Review
(((03)))

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So your boss was able to tell you what we already know, that you are fabulous?

~ Great Job, Matt!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home